Sunday, June 15, 2008

I completed 3 swaps in the last 2 days




WOW!!! I have been busy. Well not really. Since I didn't do too much else. I finished up two swaps to be sent to inkypingers on PC website. Let's here it for the boys & Fundie Undies swap. Then I started and finished up a swap for Just Kelli which was for a paper doll swap. (My mermaid started as a template for a cookie cutter that I found on the internet.)

Let's see if you can guess which is for which? (Which means I am too tired to separate everything.)

TFL

Jennie

PS...I fixed my blog...I guess that really did mean yesterday was Friday the 13th.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Jennie,

Thanks for your comments! Your cards are beautiful! I wish I had more time for card making.

Wasn't the license plate swap cute? I have not met Jen but loved her plate! I thought it was the cutest of the bunch!

I have a SEVERAL Strawberry Shortcake images already painted and printed and ready to cut and piece. Let me know what you are looking for and how many. If I have what you need I would be more than happy to put them in the mail to you and you can make it easy on yourself!

After all, they are just sitting in filing cabnet anyways!

Carla

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Those are so cute!!! You HAVE been very busy......and very creative too!! The doggie one is so precious!!! And the paper doll mermaid is so lovely with the flowers in her hair!! But I gotta say I love the "curves" one!!! LOL

Heather the Mooselover said...

Great cards- especially the 2nd one.

Deb said...

You are so creative, these are fabulous!!

divider

divider