Saturday, June 21, 2008

I have been so far behind....

Not only on my blog but checking out my friend's blogs. I am so sorry about that. I have been creating but not feeling very communicative lately. Does anyone else go through stages like that?

We go to the doctor's on Tuesday and find out if it is a boy or girl. I hate to say that I am always thinking that something is wrong. We went on the 10th and heard the heartbeat and all. However, the minute I leave I think that there is something wrong. It is still too early to feel the baby move....and I was thinking that I could feel movement...but I haven't noticed as much lately. I figure 1 the baby is getting bigger so it will feel different and 2 the baby is probably movement when I am not paying attention. So this has been taking up a bit of my attention....my worrying. :)

Poor Sheldon has been getting the brunt end of the deal....not only have I been worrying about the baby, but our sink died and we had to wait almost 2 weeks to get the replacement part (just came today) and we have been hit by sugar ants. So I have been a real grouch.

Thanks for listening!!!! I will do in a separate post some of the items I have made.

Jennie

2 comments:

Bee said...

I can totally understand your stress and worry, but it is your first baby you have to relax and trust that he/she is OK! :-)

I know it is easier said than done (I have had 3 miscarriages, the last one a few months ago, I was pregnant at about the time as you) but stress is good neither for you nor the baby, and worrying won't prevent anything if anything is due to happen. You are in your 2nd trimester now so chances of miscarriages should be a thing of the past. With the 1st baby you feel him/her moving later because you don't really know what it feels like. For some people it feels like gas, LOL! Bubbles in your abdomen. My cousin described it as "flutters" when I was feeling more like my kids were having a soccer match down there!...

I hope and pray everything is OK! :-) Have faith!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awwww, I'm so sorry Jennie!! But Bee is right.....worry will really only make the stress worse on you and the baby. And women feel the first baby movements at different times, so don't compare notes too much. Your little angel will let you know soon enough!!! Big Hugs and I'll keep you both in my prayers!!!

divider

divider