Saturday, June 21, 2008

Okay.....some of the latest Cards

I don't even think that I can post them all in one posting and I can only put 4 pictures in at once. That tells you have busy I have been. I had signed up for a bunch a swaps and want to get them done before I get too busy with baby stuff. Plus, I have bought some new stamps and want to use them. (If you cannot tell....my buying freeze has come to an end. However, most of the items I have bought is because I have sold a bunch of stuff on eBay and it has come from my PayPal account.)

Here are some of the just because cards..... TFL Jennie





4 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Jennie, love all these cards! How did you make the poodle? It's so cute!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Nice cards especially the bright green one and the one with the 3 flowers.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh these are all just so fun!!!! The flower pot card is so pretty!!!

Deb said...

These are all really great, I especially love the really colorful Happy Birthday card!! Love your new stamps!!

divider

divider