Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Fun Card

Hi,
I received my order of beads from Fire Mountain today. So after gettin a bunch of projects done while Sheldon was doing school stuff....I decided to create.First I created a set of beaded stick pins to use on cards. What is nice is that they can be used later as coat/hat pins. Or just kept for a memento.2 of the ones I made are using Polymer Clay Beads that I have left over from a couple of years ago....one is a Zebra, the other one is a teddy bear. I actually have a couple of other teddy bears and will make some more of those. They will be so cute for a little girl.The other 3 I made are using different beads that I have had and some new ones that I have ordered. They are just fun and will look cute on cards.

TFL

Jennie

6 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is so cute, I love that Zebra!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh my gosh Jennie.........these are sooooo precious!!!! Those polymer animals are adorable, and the stick pins will be stunning on cards!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Pretty card and it looks like you are putting your new "jewels" to good use.

I like your new couch/ living room set too!

Bee said...

I love those pins, they're gorgeous! Where do you find the pin bases though?

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I love your idea to put beaded stickpins on cards...excellent! Love your Zebra and Teddy Bears too! Adorable!

Deb said...

I love these pins, really fabulous and your card is gorgeous!!

divider

divider