Saturday, August 9, 2008

All caught up...


With getting closer and closer to my due date....still 3 months away. I am feeling he urge to be caught up on everthing. Last night, I finally did it. I had 2 RAK's of images that I fnally completed, a card contest, a math quiz, and packaged cards for a friend. Yeah....6 items went out in the mail today.

Oficially, all I have left to do on my plate is 2 swaps. One due in September, and one that I need to finish up now. Not too bad though. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and I feel a lot better now.

Next, Weekend I am going to CKC Charlotte...so today we went to the store and picked up all the odds and ends that I didn't own.....gel pens, distressing ink, and so forth and so forth....$40.00 later....I finally have everything.

Hope you'll are having a great summer weekend....school has already started here. I feel bad for the kids.

Take care. Jennie

3 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh so cute Jennie!! I love that little chick! And the kitty is so precious! Wow are you on a roll!! 3 more months to go!!!

SmilynStef said...

Love that funny fat cat ... cute cards.

Deb said...

These are both so cute and fun, I love orange and that DP is awesome. Cameron just went back to school today and came home starving and happy not to have homework!

divider

divider