Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cupcake Trio Swap





Hi

I guess it is pretty bad when Sheldon asks why my blog hasn't been updated. hehehe

Well first, I haven't been doing anything exciting this week....besides sleeping and relaxing. It took me a lot longer to recoop than I thought. Now, I need to start getting in gear for th CKU convention in 2 weeks and finish all my swaps. I have 3 swaps left to work on, several pifs, and a couple of cards for friends. After that....I am done.

Here is one of my big ones...Cupcake Trio Swap.

5 comments:

Sara Peatross said...

I love your cupcake cards! The scalloped one is my favorite one.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh Yummmmmmmmm!!! I love these!!! Fun dp and I love that pin and cupcake embellie!!!! Hope you're getting lots of rest!!

Zachary said...

Wow!! I like your creation!! My kids must like this!!

Deb said...

Mmmmmm definitely yummy, love the fun colors and papers!!

Anonymous said...

Jennie's Paint card

divider

divider