Wednesday, September 3, 2008

28 Week Ultrasound



Hi,

Our 28 week ultrasound was last Tuesday...and yesterday..I went for my normal checkup. Right now we are both doing good. She is on target for being a 7 1/2 pound baby...she is right in the 53% of growth. So that is perfect. I told her she has to stay in untill 38 week or longer. Just not over 40 weeks. We will see if she is listening to her mommy or ignoring her from the beginning.

Here is the update I sent out when I emailed the photos.

Hi,

We had our latest ultrasound done today....Hopefully tonight I will get the pictures up. She is doing good...right around 2 1/2 pounds (I originally typed 8 1/2 pounds).....which is right on for 28 weeks.

The ultrasound technician was also able to do a 3d of her face...she was moving a bit so it was hard to get a good one. However, from the pics she has her daddy's lips (even his frown), checks, and a squashed up nose.

Her heartbeat changed quite a beat....she had been in the 150's the last time....this time she was in all different areas...111, 122, 140's. Not sure....the ultrasound tech said she was resting so it would be a bit lower. I guess if it is consistently under 115 they worry. However, the doctor didn't see anything wrong or even mention it. He said everything looked good. She was getting good blood flow and seemed very happy.

She is still laying in breech position....though she did turn so that we could see her face which was good...I had told her she was getting her picture taken...but I guess I forgot to tell her to keep her hands down. I think the doctor is hoping that she'll turn around the next time...but I have had 4 ultrasounds...and she has been in breech everytime. So that isn't good.....I don't really want to have a c-section if I can help it.

Thanks everyone for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts....only 85 days left. WOW. Now it is starting to hit home that I am having a baby.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Awwww a baby girl, these are too precious! I'll be praying that she turns too! It seems like not long ago I found out you were pregnant and it's not that far away already!! I'm so excited for you!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Oh hello Miss Baby! Behave yourself and turn around!

Actually a c-section isn't too terrible- a number of my friends and I have had them.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww........that sure is a precious little face!!!! Yes, 38 weeks will be just fine!!! LOL I hope she does turn soon, but it still is early and she's got lots of room to "swim"!! LOL

Lim said...

Congratulations!
This is the best gift of all..a baby girl! :)
Hugs,
Lim

Bee said...

So happy everything looks fine!! :-D
I had my anatomical sonogram last week and everything looks normal too, phew! :-) Stop by my blog to take a guess at the baby's gender, there is blog candy !! ;-)

divider

divider