Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Creating

Hi,

Here are a couple of new cards that I have made.

This first card is part of a card kit that I made as a prize for my weekly contest on PCMB. I made 1 completed card and included enough items for 4 additional cards. Christmas is still a few months away. But it is always good to be thinking of it.
This card I made for the challenge that Kokopelli hosted. The goal was to include purple (her favorite color), our favorite color, our initial, and a charm. I made my own just a note charm using shrink plastic.
This card I made just because. I was bored and it was around midnight. I took a punch of different orange scraps and came up with this. The next morning I decided to make a charm with the stamp.
This card is made for this week's challenge hosted by Weedsgalore. Our goal was to use pink, white, green...I used more of a blue/green...but I hope she doesn't mmind. Our other items to use were ribbon and dimensional flowers.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Wow these are all fabulous!! I know I better start thinking of Christmas soon, last year I never finished! I've been wanting to do some shrinky dinks too, thanks for the inspiration!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Great cards. I especially like how you did the ribbon on the last card.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Wow Jennie!!! You've got some gorgeous creations there!!! I LOVE that little charm......what a great way to use my nesties.....with the shrink plastic!!!! And the fun colors and ribbons.........I love that snowman!! And the pink card with the gorgeous blue ribbon....amazing!!!!

Scraprageous said...

I love the little snowman stamp on the top card! All your cards are great!

Deb said...

These are all so pretty, love them Jennie!

divider

divider