Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Archivers Visit

Yesterday was a fun but never the less long and busy day. I meet with a group of woman from the PCMB (Lynnie, Danette, Sherry) and we had lunch, hung out at Archivers and then took a cardmaking class.It was a lot of fun and I was exhausted when I came home last night. We meet at 12:30 and the class wasn't over until 6:30. My feet were swollen and I guess I looked miserable. But overall I felt great...just didn'thave a lot of sleep from the night before.

Here is a picture of Lynnie after we were teasing her about oopsing up one of her cards. The instructor didn't explain that once that glue is on there...it is on there. We figured it out quickly.Next, is a picture of me and Sherry as we settled down for the class. Here is a picture of one of the cards that we made. It seems that the trend is towards brown instead of black ink of everything and it was a softer look.
Finally, here is my pregnant belly. I told Sheldon that I didn't realize I was this big. He said...yes you are. No wonder I waddle everywhere.

5 comments:

Annette said...

These photos are awesome Jennie. Thanks for sharing them! The cards you made are beautiful, I just love the acrylic look. Oh, your belly is getting big! Little Abigale will be here before you know it!
Take care!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww.........you look so cute!!! And sure likes like a fun group of ladies!!! Hey!! We took the same Clear Card class at Archiver's a couple weeks ago!!! LOL

Deb said...

Awwww look at you all pregnant and cute, bet you can't wait!! This looks like it was a blast and the card is gorgeous!!

Sara Peatross said...

How great that you all had the opportunity to meet up! I have only gotten to meet Gina but I hope to meet some more PCMB'ers.

Heather the Mooselover said...

You look great! My feet swelled at the end too. There is a baby in you- so yes you are that size but some of it is the baby! (That is what I used to tell myself!)

divider

divider