After taking the class at Archivers I thought I would try to make my own clear cards. I am not sure if I like this one or not. I was trying to do a vintage challenge with a modern twist. I don't have any white Staz-on so I used brown Brillance instead. Not sure if it will dry all the way.
The picture is of my eldest aunt as a baby. I originally was going to put inside....let's eat. But instead I used my I want my fairy Godmother Stamp.
I went to Office Max a couple of days ago....I wanted to find some transparencies....I was looking for .7. Well they don't have as much of a variety anymore....and boy were the boxes expensive. So the guy directed me back to the printing shop and I talked with Katie who was working. She showed me the clear plastic that they use for the report covers. I figured it couldn't hurt to try it. She charged me only .09 each.....I think the acetate at Archivers was 4 sheets for 3.99. YIKES.
Hopefully, I can still get a good deal next time I go...as it seemed that the covers were the perfect thickness and I only asked for 10 of them.