Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Quilting Class is over...

I am a bit bummed. However, I had a lot of fun. We were missing one of the women today as her daughter had a baby....so I think she was having even more fun than us.

I want to take a few more classes though most of them are offered during the day and Sheldon won't be able to watch the baby girl so I will have to see what else I can do.

As for my quilt...it isn't done. We worked on practice quilt tops so that we can figure out how to bind and quilt. That was nice. So this week I need to work on those 2. The binding will probably be the hardest part. I think I am really going to enjoy the quilting process.

Take care..

Jennie

PS...it was pretty funny. I had everything together and left for class. After getting there I realized that I forgot my sewing machine. Duh!!! I thought it was a bit easy getting out of the house this morning.

No comments:

divider

divider