Sunday, March 8, 2009

Abby's Photo Shoot






Hi,

Today was gorgeous...though I almost missed all of it. Sheldon was supposed to go into school today and I was conked out....I have been going to bed earlier but getting up 3 times a night isn't working. Abby is sleeping through the night, however she cries in her sleep when she is hungry. I feed her and a minute later she is happy but then she does it again 2-3 hours later.

I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep on the couch. Finally I woke up and we decided to go for a walk. Before we did that though we did a photo show of Abby. I had dressed her in a pink/white sundress this morning and she loved it. Though she wouldn't look in my direction as she was fascinated by daddy.

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Really cute pics, Jenny!! Love that hat on her. She looks more & more like you I think.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OMGosh is she just growing!!! She's so absolutely gorgeous and precious!!!!

ant me. said...

Priceless!!! She is a living doll Jennie! : )

TYFS Patti

divider

divider