Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3 posts in one day...








What is up with that? I had to share a newset of pictures of Abby. We took the pictures on sports mode so you don't see the motion....however, the swing is on high. Or should I saw Crabby Abby. She is going through a stage where she fights sleeping as hard as she can. Once she falls asleep she is fine...it is just the process in getting there. I see glimpes of how she will be as a 2 year old. Arching her back and sticking her legs out....man...it is hard to even pick her up when she is like that because she becomes as stiff as a board.

2 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OMGosh I'm just enjoying the baby photos!!!

Annette said...

Wow Jennie, Abby has gotten so big and she is sooooo adorable! I just love all the sweet clothes you dress her in, you are going to have the most awesome scrap pages!

divider

divider