Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 in 6....

Okay...I finally got around to reading my friend Deb's blog. I know...I know. I am way slow. Well she had a challenge on there for me. In your pictures go to the 6th folder and open the 6th picture. Well, I figured it might be one of Abby and I was right. Though it is a cutey. She is in a hat and she hates being in hates. Plus she is tiny....less than 2 weeks old. WOW. We have come along way in 2 weeks.

Now I need to add 6 people to do the same. (hopefully I can do this before Abby wakes...but I feel it isn't going to happen so I will have to come back to it.)
So....
Heidi
Annette
Patti
Carrie
Janice
Sara
Please play.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thanks for thinking of me! My 6th folder is of "My music" so I don't think it would work for me. I love the new photo of you and Abby!

divider

divider