Thursday, June 4, 2009

It finally happened...


A semi decent skirt for myself. Last night Abby fell asleep about 10 or so..then she kept waking up. Daddy grabbed her while he was doing some computer stuff and after finishing some cleaning I decided to work on it. It was about 11 pm when I started and midnight or so when I finished. Very quick & easy. I even tried french seams on the sides.
TFL...

PS....She only woke up once...at 4 pm last night. Yeah.


PS2...My friend Vanessa made some yummy bagels today. So I am now trying to make some homemade pretzels. We will see how they come out. My wrists hurt a bit right now from all the hand kneading.

1 comment:

RDH said...

Jennie you are making such great things!! You look great by the way!!! We miss you terribly at ISC. Please come by and say hi!!

divider

divider