Saturday, November 13, 2010

Brads Galore?

This week at Twisted Sketches we had an "easy" sketch. LOL. Well for me it wasn't easy. It never is....however, I found some really cute safari paper that I had in my stash and started sewing. Well sewing wasn't the twist but brads were. I am not a big brad person, though part of it was easy in this sketch as there was a spot that was perfect for 3 brads. But I thought that was a bit boring...and started thinking how I could liven up my card and got a little carried away with the brads.

WIth Abby turning 2, I figure I would need to start making more cards for her friends, so I figured this would be a perfect KID card.  Or a KID at heart.

5 comments:

nancy said...

This is the CUTEST! the stitching looks great! awesome use of brads too!

Muckyfingers said...

Lovely fun take on the sketch xXx

Anne said...

Such a cute card Jenny- love all the stitching and the fun safari paper!

Lea L. said...

This is darling!! I love the bit of stitching that you added! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥

curlyqmosaics said...

What a cute card! I LOVE the paper and the scallops! I saw your newest Twisted Card creation with layers too....way cool!

divider

divider