Saturday, March 15, 2008

Better Late than Never

Or at least I hope. My stamping friend Cameron made me a card awhile ago. I put it in a safe place...and then couldn't find it. :) Sorry Cameron. But if you saw how messy my craft room gets...you might understand. Once I found it, I was like...oh there is where I put it for safe keeping. So I took a photo of it today...it is a fantastic card. Plus, both he and his mom Deb, sent me some images...kitties and bugs. Two of my favorite...so I am going to make some cards out of them.

Thanks again Cameron!!!

Jennie

PS...I was having a bad day...so this was a perfect treat for me. :)

3 comments:

Lee said...

Oh gosh is that just the cutest!!! I love those bugs!!! And what fun to get new images to play with too!!!

Janine said...

Great images you received and I just LOVE your flower ladies..
Great job!!!

Deb said...

Awwww Jennie, thanks so much for posting my babies card!! I can't wait to show him, he will be so proud and excited!!

divider

divider