Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Back & I'm Exhausted

Disneyland was such fun! I was so excited to see my family. In total there was 14 of us. My parents came in from North Carolina, my sister and her family from Washington, her friends, my bil's sister and family came from Wisconsin and just me from Georgia.
We stayed in San Diego and on Sunday hung out on the beach.
Then on Monday we visited LegoLand.
Tuesday & Wednesday we went to Disneyland.
Thursday I went with my mom and stepdad to the Mission in San Juan Capistrano.
On Friday, we visited Sea World. I will have to get photos from someone else. I didn't take my camera...as I heard it would get soaked. Jerry took tons of pictures and videos. So I will have to email him to get some from him.

Saturday, well I shouldn't say what I did on Saturday....Sherry took me to a swap meet. She had gone the week before and she told me about a great deal on scrapping supplies. So, yes....I did break my strike...but wait until you see what I bought.

We had a fantastic time. I loved getting to see my family. It has been way too long. And if you have never been to Disneyland...you definitely need to do it. I was amazed at the experience.

Jennie

4 comments:

Lee said...

Very beautiful ocean pictures!! I'm rather land-locked you know!!! LOL I'm so glad you had fun!!!

Carolyn King said...

what an awesome trip! great pictures and sounds like you had so much fun!

Love all the stamping goodies you got too (from post above!)

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow, that looks like it was a ton of fun!

JenMarie said...

FABULOUS pics!!

divider

divider