Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here is the Stash


that I picked up at the swap meet. Now you have to admit....for someone who has only bought two ink pads in her life and received a few as gifts. This is a fantastic deal. I bought 8 ink pads, Disney scrapbook paper, and a couple packets of embellishments. All for only $40.00 :) Plus, I found someone who was selling old postcards. I remember people telling me that they are great to use in cards...so I bought 20 for $10.00. The hardest part was sneaking it all into my carry-on luggage. I had bought a goofy mug at Disneyland and the cashier packed it so it looked like a giant beehive. LOL

Sheldon said that I broke my strike....I like to think of it as part of my vacation. LOL I am planning on making all the kids that went with us to Disneyland a card and place inside a keychain I bought them. So of course...I needed Mickey papeer. Hopefully, I will be able to make that and post it within the next week.

TFL....Jennie

PS....Let me know if you agree with Sheldon or I? :) (Say me...Please!)

9 comments:

Heather said...

Tell Sheldon you got one heck of a deal! Sometimes you need to spend money to save money- and you definitely would have paid over $100 retail for all that loot.

Lee said...

Oh I'm TOTALLY on your side!!! Vacation is a vacation from "everything"!!!! And to make gifts too!!! :) Looks like some fun crafting times ahead!!

Flossie's Follies said...

Of course I agree with you,what crafter would not. Looks like you got some great goodies.

Deb said...

Thanks so much for the post card, Cameron was soooo excited. I'm going to agree with Sheldon, but only because I'm jealous!! Hope you had a nice trip!! Welcome Home!!

cadnileb said...

Oh wow! I totally agree with you - vacation is vacation. It looks like a great stash of goodies! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Oh of course I agree with you!! LOL, looks like you got a great deal there!

Rae said...

Hi Jennie! I have an Award for you on my blog ~ come on by and snag it!
Hugs!
Rae

JenMarie said...

WOW, you done good! ;)
Of course I agree with you!!!
So, WHERE is this swap?

Whimsey said...

Dang, you cleaned house AND got a great deal. Sorry Sheldon - it's the way the cookie crumbles. tee hee

divider

divider