Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cards for a friend


I made a set of cards for a friend about a week ago. I hate to say that they are still sitting in my living room. I have them packaged and ready to go. But I have been horrible about going to the post office. Luckily she doesn't know that they are for her....so it should be a surprise when she receives them. I tried to make something girly for her...because that is what I think of when I picture her. I find that we have similar tastes as I always love anything she makes and hopefully she will love these cards too.

6 comments:

Lee said...

How sweet Jen!! I bet she'll just love them!! That dp is gorgeous!!

Jan said...

These cards are adorable!!! I'm sure your friend will love them.

THANKS for visiting my blog!!!

GiftsByHeidi said...

They're really pretty! I like the background paper. I'm sure your friend will love them.

Deb said...

These are really pretty, love the DP and the images are just too cute!! I'm sure whoever receives them will love them!! I bet I am worse with the post office, I mailed Valentine packages today and some are still sitting here on my desk!! I should be ashamed!! TFS!

Hope school is going well!

Heather said...

I really like how these turned out.

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Great set! I love that little stamp set! Such cute images!

divider

divider